Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Update

I had an appointment with my ob/gyn this a.m. and she said things look good. She is happy with how my blood pressure responded to rest and agreed to let me go back to work part-time for the rest of this week, then reevaluate me on Monday. I was getting bored with the enforced laziness, and I am happy to get some hours in at work so I don't have to use up all my paid time before my maternity leave starts! Evan is doing fine and seems to be head-down. I'm finally having some Braxton-Hicks contractions (so weird!) so I feel like my body is getting ready. Thank goodness, because I feel so darn huge these days! Now if I can just hold out for Maggie's graduation and open house and my two baby showers...

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Momma... Take care of yourself and we would love to see some updated pics of you and that beautiful belly... Have a great weekend and REST REST REST...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And see newest post for the belly. :o)

    ReplyDelete