Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Beautiful Perspective

Even if you don't use cloth diapers (and I know the majority of us don't; I'm not here to impart any mom guilt -- I've got some Huggies in Evan's closet!), if you are a parent, I think this post will encourage you. It was shared over at The Cloth Diaper Whisperer.

I have been reading a lot lately, just not posting about it! I recently finished Angie Smith's I Will Carry You, which I pretty much cried through, but found to be an honest and encouraging look at tragedy and grief from a Christian perspective. It caught my eye at Borders (Borders, I shall miss you) and finally made it from my "to-read" list to my "read" list!

Speaking of my to-read list, if you're a reader and you're not on goodreads yet, what are you waiting for? It's a great way to keep track of what you've read and what you want to read. So sign up and be my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment