Tuesday, February 23, 2010

22 weeks!


And suddenly I can feel him thumping away in there! He seems to be active mid-morning, late evening, and very early morning (when I'm up for yet another bathroom break). He also appears to be growing (see photo). My brother and sister-in-law gave us a big bag of clothes for Evan, and my mother-in-law told me she's already bought him an outfit, so we at least know that he is going to be a very well-dressed infant. :o)
I didn't feel well today -- Mike and I are sharing a yucky cold -- and stayed home, but I perked up this afternoon and made dinner. Yes, I cook too! I made a quiche with chicken, turkey bacon, and asparagus. There's no photographic evidence, but there are only two pieces left, so I think it was a hit. In fact, I may go eat another piece...

1 comment:

  1. you cutie! I'm so happy to hear that you can feel baby now!

    ReplyDelete