Monday, March 22, 2010

Nell's Natural Baby



So, my aunt Sally told me about a great website that sells cloth diapers and other great things for moms. It happens to be owned by a local, Nellie, who offers cloth diaper workshops at her office in Brighton. So my mom and I went to one on Saturday and it was great -- Nellie showed us all the different cloth diapering systems and products available, and gave us plenty of take-home info. I went ahead and created a gift registry on her site.
In other baby news, the heartburn is getting nigh unbearable. Any advice? I am taking Zantac 150 twice a day (prescribed by my doc), chewing gum, eating Tums like candy (not going over the recommended dosage, of course), and avoiding all things spicy or acidic, but still waking up in the middle of the night with heartburn, and having it most of the day as well. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment