Monday, June 20, 2011

Very Brief Book Review: Troublemaker by Andrew Clements

So, we've been out of town since Wednesday (just got back last night, which means I just recently crawled out from under the pile of laundry we generated while away) and downloaded books to my Kobo for the trip. However, most of our travel was on my dad's single-engine Cessna, which Mike flew, and sometimes small planes are not the best for reading, so I only got a few magazines and a book and a half read. Here's my review for the one book I read. Keep in mind that the author, Andrew Clements, wrote one of my all-time favorite middle-grade novels, The School Story -- I promise you, it will only take you an hour to read but it will make you cry.

TroublemakerTroublemaker by Andrew Clements

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Not my favorite Clements, but another decent school story, and one with boy appeal.

* I was provided a free e-galley for review by the publisher.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment