Thursday, July 28, 2011

Adult Book Reviews in Brief

Books Can Be Deceiving (Library Lover's Mystery, #1)Books Can Be Deceiving by Jenn McKinlay

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


A fun cozy set in the library world. A children's librarian is suspected of murder! (And the author actually knows her library stuff, which I truly appreciated!)

Swift JusticeSwift Justice by Laura DiSilverio

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really enjoyed this fast-paced mystery. Not exactly a cozy, but plenty of humor and enough twists to keep me guessing.




Semi-Sweet: A Novel of Love and CupcakesSemi-Sweet: A Novel of Love and Cupcakes by Roisin Meaney

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Like a Maeve Binchy -- small Irish town, multiple points of view -- with sex. And cupcakes.


*I was provided an egalley of this book by the publisher for review.


View all my Goodreads reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment